This week we read “Elmer and the Rainbow” which is a story about a patchwork elephant, Elmer, who shares his colours with a rainbow that’s missing its colours. It went perfectly with our theme for the month! We continued to learn about the colours of the rainbow by making rainbow necklaces and a rainbow using construction paper. With both activities we had to do the colours in the same order as in a rainbow. Ask your child to tell you the colours of the rainbow in order!
We have also been enjoying rainbow and St. Patrick’s Day songs this week. Show your child these songs and see if they can sing along!
- We only have one FOP Friday left! On Friday, March 16th there is a FOP called Dealing with Disobedience that will be held at Bentley FCSS. Follow this link for information on the session as well as to register: FOP
- Oodles of Chocolates fundraiser order forms went home this week. They are due back on March 13th and will be ready for pick up March 21st/22nd. Cash or cheques only- please make cheques payable to Wolf Creek Public Schools.
- Kindergarten registration will begin on March. 19th on the homepage of Bentley school’s website.
- No School on Thursday, March 22nd.
- Spring Break is March 26 – April 2nd.