Hello, everyone! We have been having so much fun completing Christmas themed activities in Pre-K and I can’t believe next week is our last week before the break! Please make sure to read the important notes for next week at the end of this post.
We have been busy decorating our classroom and the hallway outside of our room for Christmas, here are some photos of our work!
Free play has also been filled with Christmas themed activities for us to engage in. We have decorated a Christmas tree, wrapped presents, baked cookies for Santa and made Christmas pictures and cards. Here are some photos of us having lots of fun with these activities!
Parachute has also been a favourite activity in gym the last two weeks. Check out us playing parachute games!
Here are a couple fun movement songs that we have been enjoying!
Here are a few of the stories we have listened to!
- On the last day before Christmas break for both classes (Wednesday, December 15th and Thursday, December 16th) I will record the students singing a few songs to send out to you. We have been busy practicing these songs and are excited to share them with you! I will post them on this website for you to see. On these days if you wanted to have your child dress in red or green or something Christmas themed, they would be welcome to!
- Next week we won’t have access to the gym so weather permitting I would like us to have outside play time every morning. Please make sure to send your child with all of their winter gear.
- The first day back after the Christmas break is Wednesday, January 5th for the M/W class and Thursday, January 6th for the T/TH class.
- You can still donate to Gifts for Grandparents if you wish. Click here for more details.
- Ticket sales are still open for the Families in Need Raffle. Click here for more details.
Can’t wait to see everyone next week for our last days of school before the break!